Friday, October 11, 2013

Bombus - The Poet And The Parrot (2013 NN Promo)



"I wasn’t quite sure what kind of band Bombus was or where they even got their name, but I certainly must say that this mix of post, punk and sludge is something of interest to me. “Enter The Night” certainly opens with punk textures, but allows for powerful melodies and some ghostly ideas. Immediately after hearing that track, I quickly became convinced that Bombus was no ordinary act. It’s really hard to deny the unconventionality that adorns most of the tracks on this album; these guys just don’t play like anyone else and remind me of another quite intriguing Century media act by the name of Eyes Of Fire who threw in the towel years ago..."

More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-bombus-the-poet-parrot/

No comments:

Post a Comment