Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hank3 - A Fiendish Threat (2013 NN Promo)


"While not entirely my cup of tea as far as punk music goes, I’ll definitely admit that A Fiendish Threat is far from the kind of punk music that I remember. Instead of using classic punk rock instruments, Hank decided to use instruments that are quite bit more classic in the tone of a stand-up bass, banjo and a fiddle. You could go on and call it “country punk” and it’s definitely something that I don’t think the world has ever heard before. That’s why I’m glad to have been able to review it, because I believe that life is all about new experiences. To put it to you simply, Hank 3 sounds like what would happen if the Ramones and Misfits decided to pull the plugs on their instruments and go all out acoustic..."

Read  More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/album-review-hank-3-a-fiendish-threat/

No comments:

Post a Comment