Friday, October 11, 2013

Interview With Lord K Phillipson Of The Project Hate Now On New Noise!


"The Cadaverous Retaliation Agenda is probably your most ambitious album to date. At a whopping 78-minutes in length, it just about fills up all of the space on an average CD-R and matches the length of an overzealous prog album. It really seems like you went above and beyond with this one. Was it your plan from the beginning to make something as bombastic as this, or did this just happen?  

It was the plan all along when I started to work on the album, to make it something majestic on all accounts. I didn’t just wanna write a bunch of songs and leave it at that; I wanted it to be a full circle album. I made sure everything on there has a meaning and nothing was left to chance. There’s so much time put into this, so many layers, it’s fucking insanity in audio form – controlled, calculated chaos on all accounts. There’s a meaning with “TCRA.” It’s not just an album; it’s an experience into what TPH is all about. It’s gospel. It’s as close to musical perfection as I can come. Next time I’ll make sure I get even closer..."

More Here: http://newnoisemagazine.com/interview-project-hates-lord-k-phillipson/

No comments:

Post a Comment