Friday, November 15, 2013

Slight Delay :(

Due to my new work schedule, there will be a slight delay in Week 91. I only have 14 more to write and will try to get the rest of them done as soon as possible, but as of right now it doesn't seem like I'll have it up until sometime next week. Tuesday or Wednesday, perhaps. But rest assured that there are already more than enough to post (11 I think) as it is, yet I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I want to make sure that every album I had in the list for 91 gets reviewed.

Lack of sleep due to dayjob is the culprit, so I do apologize. Even though it wasn't going to be mentioned until Week 91, I am cutting the amount of reviews down from 25 every two weeks, to 12 every week. The Holidays are coming, so I won't have as much time. Plus, I'm working on a new music project and a novel.

However, I did recently send off 9 reviews to New Noise Magazine, so some of you should see your records up there shortly. :)

I'm trying folks, but in America, the holiday season is always difficult.

- TFA

No comments:

Post a Comment